Monday, March 14, 2005

Assalamualaikum ...

Salam Sejahtera & Salam Perkenalan buat semua ... :)

wahh at last ! finally ! maka ter wujudlah my very own blog hehe kinda weird for me and segan pon ada ... almaklumlah since semah si mama mirul she has been encouraging me to open up a blog so they all can have the updates, wait, what ? updates ?! geezzz suwanie doesn't know what to say my dear friends hehe ...

anyway, thanks for my beloved friends for always be with a simple yet 'complex' me. this is the sole reason i share with all of you my thoughts, stories, pictures, ups and downs ... i would love to say here that i dedicate this a simple blog of me to all of you.

" coz i'm always around you and i'll make you see how beautiful life is for you and me "

1 comment:

asmasalleh said...

hehe wenies, welcome to blogging world.. sila update selalu ya!!.. ehehhehe